FAQS & Policies
Welcome to Kids Fun City. We are committed to providing our guests with a safe and friendly environment. We are a family establishment with house policies relating to the admission, conduct and safety of all guests. Please read and respect the rules listed below.
- Kids Fun City is a socks only facility for all ages, including the adults.
- A waiver is required to be signed upon entry from the parent/guardian accompanying the child.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent of guardian at all times while in the facility.
- The parent of guardian agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of underage guests.
- Guests must behave courteously.
- No loud and/or abusive language will be tolerated.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, Kids Fun City is a smoke free facility.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone not adhering to the above stated policies.
- We will not admit anyone who is obviously under the influence of alcohol or drugs. &&&&&
Please print and bring the contract sent to you at the time of your reservation. Arrive at Kids Fun City 15 min before your party starts. Provide us with the contract initialed and signed. Please pay for your remaining balance at the end of your event.
- Knives (Knife and spatula for the cake will be provided)
- Candy (You may provide it in the loot bags)
- Confetti (Chocking hazard for toddlers and babies)
Outside Entertainers (Not allowed during Semi Private Parties)
- Coffee Kettles or any other electrical appliances.
You have 10 days before your event to reschedule your reservation at no additional cost. However our deposits are non-refundable and a rescheduled event must be the same package as the old one subject to availability.
We are not a nut free facility. Most of our products do not list any nuts on their ingredient list, however we do not guarantee that they haven’t come in contact with nuts when they were packaged and shipped to us. Therefore we say that we are not a nut free facility.
You may stay in our facility for the duration of your event. An additional 10 min grace period is provided to exit the facility or you may purchase an additional play hour before your event starts. Ask an associate for details.
Our birthday parties are very popular and our birthday rooms get reserved very quickly. To avoid disappointment we recommend you reserve the special day you want 4-5 weeks in advance
You may call us at 416-444-4386 during our business hours and ask for any available time frame that you are looking for. A deposit is required. For Semi Private Parties is the room fee and the rest of the amount is due on the day of your event. For Private Parties is the facility rental fee and the rest of the amount is due on the day of your event. Deposits can be paid with a Visa or Mastercard over the phone or we accept Cash, Interac, Visa or Mastercard at our location when you come in person. A valid credit card must be kept on file regardless of the pay method you choose.
Kids Fun City is a shoe free facility. No shoes or strollers are allowed past our front gate. Additionally, for sanitary reasons all guests including adults must wear socks. If you forget, you may purchase a pair of socks from our front desk for $2.50.
We want to ensure you have a birthday party to remember so we don’t offer online bookings. By speaking to you personally we can answer all your questions, and make sure we create the best Kids Fun City birthday party for the birthday child and friends!
Please call 416-444-4386 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.