WE LEVELED UP
OUR NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- As per City of Toronto By-Law no.541-2020 masks or face coverings are required for ages 2 and over at all times indoors unless exempted.
- While in the facility, please maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from others not in your group
- Our toddler area will be closed until further notice
- Temperature of guests taken upon entry and guests with fever (37.8 or higher) will not be permitted to enter.
- Employee temperature check prior to starting shift
- Hands will be sanitized upon entry and hand sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the facility.
- Games and restrooms will be sanitized regularly
- Masks are available for purchase at $2.50 each.
- Certain games may not be available and Multi-player games may be limited to one player
- Limit the number of guests according to Provincial Health and Safety Guidelines for social distancing.
- Walk-in play and birthday parties will be available by appointment only online.
We all share a big responsibility to keep everyone who enters Kids Fun City safe. We require your cooperation in doing so and ask that if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 please stay home. Our new health and safety protocols include:
Welcome to Kids Fun City. We are committed to providing our guests with a safe and friendly environment. We are a family establishment with house policies relating to the admission, conduct and safety of all guests. Please read and respect the policies listed below. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone not adhering to the policies stated below.
- Kids Fun City is a socks only facility for all ages, including the adults. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk for $2.50 a pair
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in the facility.
- The parent or guardian agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of underage guests.
- Guests must behave courteously.
- No loud and/or abusive language will be tolerated.
- To ensure the safety of our guests, Kids Fun City is a smoke free facility.
- We will not admit anyone who is obviously under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please ensure that you read and understand the terms and conditions online before completing your reservation.
All bookings are completed online. Please visit our online reservation system for details.
Due to COVID-19, we ask that you wait outside once you arrive at our facility and follow the COVID-19 procedures posted at our front entrance. A staff member will be more than happy to guide you into the facility prior to your reservation.
Due to Covid-19, all reservations are time based by appointment only. You may not stay longer than your booked time.
For Walk in Play: Due to COVID-19, only light snacks and beverages will be available for purchase. For your health and safety, no outside food or drink is permitted except for water.
For Private Events: Due to COVID-19, our food menu will not be available until further notice. You may bring your own food or drink . Please make note of the following restrictions below:
- Knives (Knife and spatula for the cake will be provided)
- Candy (You may provide it in the loot bags)
- Confetti (Chocking hazard for toddlers and babies)
- Open flame devices.
- Coffee Kettles or any other electrical appliances..
We are not a nut free facility. Most of our products do not list any nuts on their ingredient list, however we do not guarantee that they haven’t come in contact with nuts when they were packaged and shipped to us. Therefore we say that we are not a nut free facility.
Due to Covid-19 we only accept online reservations for walk in play and private events. Refunds will not be issued but we will be more than happy to accommodate you by rescheduling your reservation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the terms and conditions available for your review carefully before completing your online reservation. By completing your online reservation, you accept the terms and conditions of Kids Fun City. A waiver will be emailed to you and must be signed prior to or upon entry.